HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Buying a gun at Gun Pro couldn't be easier! Follow the steps below to make your transaction. If you have any questions or need help with your checkout, please give us a call or use our online chat and we are more than happy to assist!
How to Buy a Gun Online:
|Create an account
Make sure you have created your account by clicking " create account" in the upper right hand corner of the website.
After adding the desired items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and enter your credit card info.
|Activate your account
Fill out the information under " I'm new here" Note: A link will be sent to the email you provide and you will need to click that link to " activate" your Gun Pro account.
|Find FFL dealer
Enter your zip code and click the " Find FFL Near Me" button. Click on the scroll bar below the " Find FFL Near Me" button to see all of the dealers/FFL's near you. Note: Selecting an FFL does not mean that we have that dealer's FFL on file, this is simply a list to aid you in determining where to have your gun shipped to.
|Add items to your shopping cart
Find the gun/item(s) you want to buy and place in the shopping cart by clicking the " Add To Cart" button. If you don't see the Add to Cart button then you are either not logged in or need to create an account (upper right hand corner). Guns are required to ship to an FFL and non firearms will ship to your home address
|Provide FFL info to ship
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order as transfer fees can vary between dealers. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
Download FFL / SOT:
Download our FFL if your gun contains a firearm and/or our SOT if it contains a silencer and/or a suppressor and give to your dealer and have them email us a copy of their FFL to FFL@gunprodeals.com or fax it to 260-240-2002 and to include your name and order number in the subject line of the email or fax.
DOWNLOAD GUNPRO FFL
Download the GunPro FFL if your gun contains a firearm.
DOWNLOAD GUNPRO SOT
Download the GunPRO SOT if your gun contains a silencer and/or a suppressor.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER FOR A SUPPRESSOR / SILENCER?
Buying and Registering A Suppressor / Silencer
- Purchase your suppressor online at www.gunprodeals.com
- Fill out Form 4 and mail $200 tax stamp payment to the ATF
- Obtain 2 Passport Photos
- Two copies of fingerprint cards (FBI form FD-258)
- Complete Certificate of Compliance – ATF Form 5330.20
Suppressor / Silencer FAQs
Am I eligible to own a suppressor?
If you are 21 years old or older AND able to legally possess a firearm then you should be eligible to purchase a suppressor. This also assumes you have verified it is legal to own in your State and County.
Is it legal to own a suppressor in my State?
Suppressor ownership and hunting with a suppressor is legal in most States. Please reference the map, provided by the American Suppressor Association, below to see if suppressors are legal in your State. This map is for reference and you should be sure to check your State and County laws before making any suppressor purchase.
How long is the wait?
Wait times will vary throughout the year but can be anywhere from 3-6 months. Once you submit your paperwork you will be able to contact the ATF to inquire about the status of your paperwork. Just keep in mind this is a government process that is out of all of our control and you will need to be patient. As they have told us in the past, “It will be ready when it is ready”.
8 Step Process To Order A Suppressor From Gun Pro:
- Select a Class III FFL to have the item sent to.
- Make sure the dealer will take “Title II” or suppressor transfers and inquire about their transfer fee. (Fees average $75-$100) .
- Purchase your suppressor on WWW.GunProDeals.Com and choose that dealer from the drop down menu at checkout If the dealer you want is not currently in our database please have your dealer email us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Sales@GunProDeals.Com.
- Be sure to reference your name and order number in the subject line of the email. We will update your order and let you know once we have the information.
Place your order at www.gunprodeals.com.
- Please check with your local transfer dealer for their policy and procedures.
- We will ship and transfer the suppressor to your local dealer and they will contact you once your Form 4 has been approved.
- At any time in the process if you are not sure about a step, or are needing help please email us at email@example.com. We are unable to process cancellations, returns or refunds for silencers or any NFA items once the order is placed. All Sales Are final.